Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Played Resident Evil much?

This is excellent, albeit a short experience, but it's replayability with the achievements is nice. After I beat the game once, I found myself playing the game over and over to get all the achievements. This game reminds me a LOT of Resident Evil, the 4th one to be specific. The ammo being dropped by monsters, the weapon selection, etc, etc..

Still, it is a fun game while it lasts. Nice job.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Amazing!

How in the world did you do this. This might change the way flash shooters can be done. It might even change the way video game deamos might be done. Thank you for this amazing find.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

I understand both sides.

It's true that Butterball's extreme methods should be looked into, even to be put into legal laws and all that. HOWEVER! This does not mean we shouldn't eat turkey altogether. Let's make the best of it and spread the word not to eat Butterball turkey. Buy other brand turkey instead!

Watergrim Watergrim

Psychedelic!

Not bad! I love the concept and artwork of the game despite its simplicity.

4/5
8/10

StarShine 2 StarShine 2

Nice!

This game really makes you think about the coordination of the shooting stars. This gets my five.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

How morbid!

I can't believe the animals HAVE to die. ...Heh. I expected no less from Newgrounds. Good game.

Effect Compilation Effect Compilation

AWESOME!

This WILL be helpful to many flash cartoonists out there. Thanks for sharing!

mayoarm11 responds: